Thursday, September 23, 2010 | By: Arianna

A hike, some dogs, and some toes

It all started off yesterday with an amazing hike (and workout!) on North Mountain with Kellie Cannon. She's an awesome hiking partner. :) But as some of you well know, I am afraid of heights. I'm okay with going up the mountain, but going down? That's another story. That's why I'm in love with the paved part that North Mountain offers. It's so awesome for people like me! Kellie takes pity on me and hikes with me on the paved part. haha! It was so beautiful up on the top...God has created some pretty amazing things!

Then had some einsteins for breakfast, they always have amazing food.

So this week and next week Billy and I are watching my parent's dog, Abby, who is a 10 yr old lab (at our house). She's getting to the point where she just wants to hang out all day, and not do a whole lot. WELL...with Zoe now at the house too (our 3 month old lab-ish puppy), Abby doesn't get too much sleep. Zoe likes to nip at her legs, neck, ears...anything she wants pretty much. It's quite hilarious how much she plays with Abby, and Abby seems to like it most of the time. And then there are the times when they sleep during the day that Zoe can't part with Abby and has to be laying on her. Almost like a mom! :) Here's a picture of them, sometimes pictures are worth a 1000 words!


Isn't she so cute?? That's Zoe's duckie in her mouth...her little pet, she doesn't go anywhere without it! It'll definitely be quite the week with both of them! I guess it's getting us prepared for things down the road...maybe kids? Oh dear! :) Unfortunately, Zoe has a stress incontinence issue...when she is doing something naughty Billy or I will go after her and when we catch her she usually pees because she is afraid. Kind of odd actually - hope we break that habit!

Another thing I did yesterday was do my own pedicure! I've gotten quite good at doing flowers on toes. I've done quite a few of my friends toes too, and even if you think it's gross that I touch feet, I guess God has gifted me with feet tolerance. haha And I'm kind of used to things like feet considering I'm in nursing school. Anyway...it was my first time doing a french tip...here's a picture, sorry about you people who don't like feet! What do you guys think? I'll be more than happy to do yours too! (for a price :D )

cute right??

Overall, it was a good day yesterday. Had to meet with a school friend to do a project, school is an every day thing in my life. It doesn't even matter if I have class that day!

Hope all is well with you all...

1 comments:

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Thanks for adding me to your blog list...it puts a smile on my face!

Monika
iloveitallwithmonikawright.blogspot.com

Post a Comment